Saturday, November 29, 2008

Last day of my vacation






















As I was traveling back to Oklahoma, I decided to make a quick stop in Covington, TN to see aunts, uncles, and cousins that I haven't seen in approximately 10 years. I went to my Aunt Nette's house and my cousin, Nancy, fixed a big pot of Taco Soup. Boy was that yummy. Aunt Nette had a cherry cheese cake for dessert. As you can tell, I sure needed all of that. It was such a wonderful visit. I got to see Uncle Coy and Uncle Haskin. My cousins Paul, Allan, Nancy, Kate, Ella & Lucy. Precious sweet Kate, wanted a picture with her Aunt Jill. She is such a beautiful woman. I read her blog and she inspires me with her words. She writes so beautifully and I hope someday she will write us a book. Kate, you have a beautiful heart. Paul and Nancy, you have raised a most wonderful daughter. Ya'll are truly blessed.

1 comment:

kate said...

Love you Aunt Jill!!!!