Saturday, November 29, 2008

Last day of vacation continued

I continued on to Southaven, MS to visit my beautiful nieces. Unfortunately, I had to cut my visit short and didn't get to see my nephews. These are my sister's beautiful children and grandchildren who I love dearly. I haven't seen them in over a year and it had been some time since I had gotten to just sit and visit. My sister is so truly blessed with children who love her and stand beside her in all things. I love all these beautiful girls as if they were my own. My sister, Judy and I have a beautiful relationship. We are not just sisters, we are best friends. If I do nothing else, I have made myself this promise, to do my best and not let so much time pass before I can do this again. Life is just to short to be away for those you love.










1 comment:

Angie Wyatt said...

You are so sweet!! We love you too!!